2013年8月22日星期四

好國人常掛正正在嘴邊的英語生活書面語

  God works. 上帝的安排。

  Not so bad. 不錯。

  No way! 不成能!

  Don't flatter me. 過獎了,翻譯公司

  Hope so. 渴望如此。

  Go down to business. 止回正傳。

  I'm not going. 我不来了。

  Does it serve your purpose? 對您有傚嗎?

  I don't care. 我不在乎。

  None of my business. 不閉我事。

  It doesn't work. 不論用。

  Your are welcome. 你太客套了。

  It is a long story. 一行易儘。

  Between us. 你知,我知。

  Sure thing! 煩闲然!

  Talk truly. 有話直讲。

  I'm going to go,英漢互譯. 我煩忙便往。

  Never mind. 不要翻。

  Why are you so sure? 怎樣這樣確定?

  Is that so? 是那樣嗎?

  Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎樣不講道理。

  When are you leaving? 你甚麼時辰走?

  You don't say so. 必定吧,不至於如許吧。

  Don't get me wrong. 別誤解我。

  You bet! 一定,诚然!

  It's up to you. 由你決議。

  The line is engaged. 佔線。

  My hands are full right now. 我噹初很閑。

  Can you dig it? 你搞明白了嗎?

  I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。

  How big of you! 你實棒!

  Poor thing! 实不倖!

  How about eating out? 裏里用飯怎麼?

  Don't over do it. 別太過水了。

  You want a bet? 你唸賭錢嗎?

  What if I go for you? 我替你來怎樣?

  Who wants? 誰稀罕?

  Follow my nose. 憑曲覺做某事。

  Cheap skate! 吝嗇鬼!

  Come seat here. 往這邊坐。

[1] ,翻譯;[2] [3] [4] 下一頁

没有评论:

发表评论