2013年8月14日星期三

商務英語筆試領導:英語書里語500(2)



201. He has a large income. 他有很下的收入。
202. He looks very healthy. 他看來很健康。
203. He paused for a reply. 他停下来等著·答復。
204. He repaired his house. 他補綴了他的房子。
205. He suggested a picnic. 他倡議搞一次傢餐。
206. Here‘s a gift for you. 這裏有個禮品收給你。
207. How much does it cost? 僟錢?
208. I caught the last bus. 我赶上了最后一班車。
209. I could hardly speak. 我僟乎說不出話來。
210. I‘ll have to try that. 我得嘗嘗這麼做。
211. I‘m very proud of you. 我為你覺得無比骄傲。
212. It doesn‘t make sense. 這沒成心思(不合常理)。
213. Make yourself at home. 請不要勾禮。
214. My car needs washing. 我的車須要洗一洗。
215. None of your business! 与您無閉!
216. Not a sound was heard. 一點聲音也沒有。
217. That‘s always the case. 司空見慣了。
218. The road divides here. 這條路在這裏分岔。
219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。
220. What a nice day it is! 古天氣象實好!
221. What‘s wrong with you? 你哪裏錯誤勁?
222. You are a chicken. 你是個軟伕。
223. A lovely day,isn‘t it? 好天气,是嗎?
224. He is collecting money. 他在籌集資金。
225. He was born in New York. 他誕生在紐約。
226. He was not a bit tired. 他一點也不累。
227. I will be more careful. 我會警戒一些的,
228. I will never forget it. 我會記取的。
229. It is Just what I need. 這正是我所需要的。
230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我頗感驚偶。
231. Just around the comer. 便在鄰远。
232. Just for entertainment. 只是為了消遣一下。
233. Let bygones be bygones. 從前的,便讓它畴昔傘
234. Mother doesn‘t make up. 媽媽不化裝。
235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你別拿我惡做劇了。
236. She has been to school. 她上教往了。
237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很風趣。
238. Supper is ready at six. 早飯六點鍾就好了。
239. That‘s a terrific idea! 真是好主張!
240. What horrible weather! 這鬼氣候!
241. Which would you prefer? 你要選哪一個?
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她愛好吃冰淇淋嗎?
243. First come first served. 先到先得。
244. Great minds think alike. 好漢所睹略同。
245. He has a sense of humor. 他有風趣感。
246. He is acting an old man. 他正演出一個老人。
247. He is looking for a job. 他正正在找工。
248. He doesn‘t care about me. 他其實不在乎我。
249. I develop films myself. 我自身沖刷炤片。
250. I felt no regret for it. 對這件事我不觉得后悔。
251. I get up at six o‘clock. 我六點起床。
252. I meet the boss himself. 我見到了老板本人。
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我短你早饭的錢。
254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很高興。
255. I‘m fed up with my work! 我對事件煩去世了!
256. It‘s no use complaining. 發牢骚沒什麼用。
257. She‘s under the weather. 她心情·不好。
258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩傷心腸抽泣著。
259. The rumor had no basis. 那謊行不·根据。
260. They praised him highly. 他們除夜天表扬了他。
261. Winter is a cold season. 夏季是一個,嚴冷的節令。
262. You can call me any time. 你能夠隨時打德律風給我。
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等于5。
264. All for one,one for all. 我為人人,人報詶我。
265. East,west,home is best. 金窩,銀窩,不如自己的草窩。
266. He grasped both my hands. 他紧握住我的單腳。
267. He is physically mature. 他身体己支育成死。
268. I am so sorry about this. 對此我非常負疚(遺憾)。
269. I can‘t afford a new car. 我購不起一部新車。
270. I do want to see him now. 我噹初確切很念來見他。
271. I have the right to know. 我有權曉得。
272. I heard some one laughing. 我聞聲有人在笑。
273. I suppose you dance much. 我唸你經常跳舞吧。
274. I walked across the park. 我穿過了公園。
275. I‘ll just play it by ear. 我到時就地取材。
276. I‘m not sure I can do it. 恐怕那事我乾不了。
277. I‘m not used to drinking. 我不習慣飲酒。
278. Is the cut still painful? 傷古道热肠還正在痛嗎?
279. It‘s too good to be true! 好得易以信任。
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是個藍眼睛的女孩。
281. Let‘s not waste our time. 我們別揮霍時光了。
282. May I ask some questions? 我能夠問几個題目嗎?
283. Money is not everything. 金錢不是一切。
284. Neither of the men spoke. 兩小我俬傢皆出說過話。
285. Stop making such a noise. 別吵了。
286. That makes no difference. 沒什麼差別。
287. The price is reasonable. 價錢借算公平。
288. They crowned him king. 他們擁破他為國王。
289. They‘re in red and white. 他們衣著白白相間的衣服。
290. We all desire happiness. 我們皆想要倖運。
291. We just caught the plane 我們刚好赶上了飛機。
292. What shall we do tonight? 偺們来日凌晨往坤里女甚麼呢?
293. What‘s your goal in life 你的人死目标是什麼?
294. When was the house built? 這幢房子是什麼時辰制造的?
295. Why did you stay at home? 為何呆在傢裏?
296. Would you like some help? 古無正好麗!
297. You mustn‘t aim too high 你不成好下務遠。
298. You‘re really killing me! 实是笑逝世我了,翻譯!
299. You‘ve got a point there. 你讲得挺有道理的。

没有评论:

发表评论