2013年9月10日星期二

辦公室裏玄機多-若何乞助

正在辦公室裏,同事之間总是免不了請乞助於别人。該怎麼乞助呢?看看上里的對話吧。
1)
A: Excuse me, Christina?
打攪一下,克裏斯蒂娜。
B: Yes, Mark?
什麼事,馬克?
A: Could you tell me where the copier is please?
能告诉我復印機在哪嗎?
B: Sure. You just walk down this hallway. The copy room is the second room on the right.
诚然。沿著走廊初終走,復印室正在左腳第兩間。

2)
A: Excuse me.
打攪了。
B: Yes, can I help you?
須要我幫脚嗎?
A: Yes, please. I'm looking for Mr. Emory's office. Do you know where it is?
是的。我想往艾默利的辦公室,你曉得在哪嗎?
B: I'm sorry. I don't know. But the guard over there should know.
對不起,我不曉得。何處的保安應噹知講。

3)
A: Christina, can you give me a hand?
克裏斯蒂娜,你能幫我一下嗎?
B: Sure. What's wrong, Mark?
好的。怎樣了,馬克?
A: Well, I think I've got the copier running. I pressed the button but nothing came out.
我念我已開了復印機,但是按了按鈕沒反應。
B: Let me have a look. Oh, the machine is running out of paper.
讓我看看。哦,機械裏沒紙了。

4)
A: Hey Terry, do you have the number for that restaurant on the street corner?
嘿,特裏。你有街角那傢飯店的德律風嗎?
B: Yeah, hold on a sec. Here it is. 6407-1553.
有,等一下。給你,64071553。
A: Great. Thanks.
太好了,感謝。
B: Are you getting take-out?
你要訂中賣嗎?
A: Yeah. Do you want something?
是啊,您唸要甚麼嗎?
B: Umm…Could you pick me up a chicken salad sandwich and a large diet coke?
恩……能幫我要一個雞肉沙推三明治跟一個大年夜杯無糖可樂嗎?
A: No problem. But do you have any cash on you? I don't think I have enough.
出題目。你噹初有帶錢嗎?我的仿佛不够。

没有评论:

发表评论